Exquisite End Papers for the Clamshell Edition of Le Pater: Alphonse Mucha's Symbolist Masterpiece and the Lineage of Mysticism
A peek at the incredible process of master artist and craftsman Renato Crepaldi, as he creates hand marbled end papers for the clamshell edition of Le Pater: Alphonse Mucha's Symbolist Masterpiece and the Lineage of Mysticism. Renato is one of the most talented paper marbling artists on the planet, and we are thrilled with his custom design!
Clamshell Edition of 200
- Alphonse Mucha's "Eye of Providence" archival cloth clamshell box
- Alphonse Mucha's "Amen/Ainsi-soit-il" facsimile
- Signed and numbered vellum title page
- Hand-marbled end papers by Renato Crepaldi
- Full vegan leather cover with foil stamping