Director Tinto Brass and crew on the set of Caligula | Caligula: The Mario Tursi Photos | Archival silver rag photograph
Caligula: The Mario Tursi Photos
Director Tinto Brass and crew on the set of Caligula
- Paper measures 17 inches x 22 inches
- Frame measures approximately 19.5 x 25 inches
- High-quality, heavyweight Museo Silver Rag paper
- Limited edition of 5
- Each print comes hand-stamped in gold foil, featuring the Penthouse key logo and a hand-stamped gold foil numbering of "MMXX-I" through "MMXX-V"
- If selected, all framing materials are 100% acid free/archival with high quality, solid wood molding
Century Guild presents a selection of never-before-seen photographs taken on the set of Caligula in 1976 by legendary Italian still photographer Mario Tursi, best known for his work with Italian directors Pier Paolo Pasolini and Luchino Visconti as well as his long collaboration with Martin Scorsese on the sets of Gangs of New York and The Last Temptation of Christ. These museum-quality fine art prints are available in extremely limited archival editions honoring the Caligula MMXX restoration.
Over 200 rare or previously unseen photos taken on the set of the film will be published by Century Guild in a limited edition coffee-table book titled Caligula: The Mario Tursi Photos. Visit caligulammxx.com for more details and to preorder the book while supplies last.
Note: Print number one in the edition is available framed. Unframed prints begin at number two.